Code of Ethical Business Conduct of CSI Company UK Limited
CSI Company’s Code of Ethical Business Conduct applies to all members – directors, officers, full-time and part-time employees of CSI Company UK Limited. In addition to this Code all mentioned above are required to comply with all applica-ble CSI Company’s policies, procedures, plant work rules, and site rules of con-duct.
CSI Company is committed to doing business in an ethical and law-abiding manner.
The ethical behaviour is part of company’s legacy, and it is essential for sustain-ing the sound management, good corporate citizenship, responsible performance, and principled management and leadership that are necessary for continued success. Integrity and ethical conduct must be integral parts of day-to-day business activities of CSI Company UK Limited.
High ethical standards of CSI Company UK Limited are maintained by such principles as:
- taking responsibility for the safety of yourself and others,
- treating others with dignity and respect,
- protecting the environment,
- conducting business with utmost integrity and only for the benefit CSI Company UK Limited,
- assuring that financial reports are accurate,
- conducting business fairly and lawfully.
Main Principles and Objectives of the Code
Responsibilities of all members of CSI Company
The guiding principles and objectives are:
- to promote world’s best practice in all stages of building project and delivery, therefore to act at all times with honesty, integrity and responsibility and in the spirit of good faith and fair dealing,
- promotion of an efficient, competitive and ethical building and construction industry,
- to follow the standards of acceptable behaviour in the Construction Industry via common practices, via this code and via a code of commercial ethics,
- to adhere to government codes and guidelines applicable to the construction Industry,
- to comply with both the spirit and the letter of the law,
- not engage in any conduct which is unfair, harsh or unconscionable,
- not engage in any willful practice which might tend to lower the standards applicable in the Construction Industry,
- to conduct equitable complaint and disciplinary procedures,
- promote the objectives of this Code,
- observe the principles of this Code.
Therefore all members of CSI Company shall observe the following duties and re-quirements:
- have a high and particular regard to matters of health and safety,
- work in a competent and responsible manner and shall act in a courteous manner, respect the privacy and property of CSI Company’s clients,
- provide clients of CSI Company UK Limited with clear information about ser-vices offered specifications and proposed work to be undertaken,
- provide clients of CSI Company UK Limited with clear information of the price for the work proposed and the method of payment. This should involve providing the client with a written estimate or quotation,
- provide clients of CSI Company UK Limited with a clear timetable for any works also include an estimated completion date as well keep them fully aware of any alterations to timetables,
- maintain their own skills and knowledge,
- be responsible for the actions of the CSI Company’s staff, subcontractors, ad-visers and agents,
- seek to ensure CSI Company’s client satisfaction through the provision of a clear method for handling client complaints.
From all stated above the CSI Company’s Code of Ethical Business Conduct sets forth the company’s and all its members’ guiding principles to maintain strong ethical behaviour and meet the ethical and legal standards that will keep CSI Company competitive.
Following main objectives of the Code of Ethical Business conduct helps to im-prove company’s relationships with customers, suppliers, contractors, sub-contractors, communities; its own relationships with co-workers; and CSI Company reputation.